PK-village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PK-village: The only one!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Discussion of jkl's infraction.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Patric20878
Watcher
Watcher

Discussion of jkl's infraction. Empty
PostSubject: Discussion of jkl's infraction.   Discussion of jkl's infraction. EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 6:47 pm

Now respond in this thread.

Quote :
How would i know if i am abusing a rule that is going to be posted in the future. He should have given me a virbal warning since he just added the rule. I posted the two topics in village games since it is for spam.

Do I really need to repeat myself twice everytime I discuss anything with you? I addressed what you said again.

Reread. I will not repeat myself.
Back to top Go down
jkl
jkl

PostSubject: Re: Discussion of jkl's infraction.   Discussion of jkl's infraction. EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 6:49 pm

This is a spamed thread since i can talk about it in the new rule since that is why i got the unfair infraction.
Back to top Go down
Patric20878
Watcher
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Discussion of jkl's infraction.   Discussion of jkl's infraction. EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 6:56 pm

This is a spammed thread?

Do you not understand at all that Additional Rules was an Announcement? It isn't the thread for you to be jibberjabbering your pleading of your infraction in.

And if you worried so much about this thread being a spam thread, don't further go off topic on this supposed "spam" thread by posting about how you think it is a spammed thread.

Really, quit acting like a child. You already pushed your luck by making HUNDREDS of useless spam posts. You know from Jiggmin.com that that is not allowed, and you know that he hasn't finished making rules here. Don't try to dodge unwritten rules simply because they are not written yet. You have no excuse for dodging something so obvious. If it weren't obvious, such as using code tags for links, you actually have grounds to argue.

Really, people like you just can't understand. You still are acting selfishly, trying to argue your case that you got an unfair infraction, which easily could be a ban. You haven't even APOLOGIZED for what you have done. When will you grow up and stop thinking that you are the most important being in the world? Really, if you're going to do it here, go do it on Jiggmin first and see how people react to you.
Back to top Go down
jkl
jkl

PostSubject: Re: Discussion of jkl's infraction.   Discussion of jkl's infraction. EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 6:58 pm

On jiggmin.com the village games don't count to your post count. That what should happen here so i can make that game for fun since it wount count for posts or points. But then again even if he did do that i am not going to make another because he would probly change it.
Back to top Go down
Patric20878
Watcher
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Discussion of jkl's infraction.   Discussion of jkl's infraction. EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 7:11 pm

Good job. Of course they don't.

But they do here, and you decided to do it anyways. Obviously post count shouldn't be added for spam, but you did it, despite the fact that you know that post count does add in Spam here.

And good if you don't do it. Because no one wants pointless posts involving posting 500 times with numbers and letters. Just pointless.
Back to top Go down
jkl
jkl

PostSubject: Re: Discussion of jkl's infraction.   Discussion of jkl's infraction. EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 7:13 pm

Yes it is pointless but that is what i do some of the times i am bored. The posts in village games should not count, i say once more. Oh and i did APOLOGIZED on the secound post of the New rules thread.
Back to top Go down
Patric20878
Watcher
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Discussion of jkl's infraction.   Discussion of jkl's infraction. EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 7:17 pm

No duh, they should not count. Why are you straying from the topic, which is about you, and not about Village Games?

I said it once. They did count when you spammed. And you didn't care, so you did it anyways, because you don't care at all about the forums, only about how you feel.

Until he changes that, quit spamming in Village Games. Seriously, don't give me that "I'm Bored" bull, because if spamming here is the only thing you find fun in life, then you really need a hobby.

You still haven't attempted to apologize for spamming, because you obviously think that spamming because you were bored is totally justified.
Back to top Go down
jkl
jkl

PostSubject: Re: Discussion of jkl's infraction.   Discussion of jkl's infraction. EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 7:24 pm

I did apologize for spaming on the "Additional rules." thread. he gave me an infraction like i was supose to read his mind on what ever new rules he is going to make.
Back to top Go down
Patric20878
Watcher
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Discussion of jkl's infraction.   Discussion of jkl's infraction. EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 7:34 pm

Hardly an apology. You didn't even say for what, neither did you take any effort doing so. You're going to have to try harder than that if you think squeezing in "sorry" in a sentence all about you thinking your infraction is actually convincing in any way. Insincere at best, subtly defiant and insincere apology at worst.

The amount of times I have said "Common Sense" to you about the rules is just amazing. No where does it say in Village Games that you can spam. Although it is pointless, spam is more than just pointless. Do you really think posting over 500 times and completely flooding, is considered "post simple letters'/numbers'/pictures' games here"? And you really think that reputation threads to abuse rep is a game? You obviously did not use your head, and you obviously did not consider that your spam is not only spam, but forum abusive spam.
Back to top Go down
jkl
jkl

PostSubject: Re: Discussion of jkl's infraction.   Discussion of jkl's infraction. EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 7:36 pm

Well it is simple numbers since i was adding +1 to every post i had in a row. I have to agree with you that i didn't "really" give a good apology, so i well edit it so it is.
Back to top Go down
Patric20878
Watcher
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Discussion of jkl's infraction.   Discussion of jkl's infraction. EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 7:44 pm

Dude, it has nothing to do with whether it's a game. You played the game, but also spammed the thread way beyond necessary. No one was playing your so called game. And you still did not consider the fact that you are raising your post count. And then you attempt that reputation game.

Don't edit old posts. That's just rude. If you are sorry, act like it. Words don't cut it. And you clearly don't know how to apologize anyways. You did not improve your apology at all. You still are trying to make excuses in the same sentence you "apologized" in. Don't even bother man. You aren't sorry. And don't bother apologizing, because at this point in time, it's too late to make a written apology, especially after I had to point it out for you.
Back to top Go down
jkl
jkl

PostSubject: Re: Discussion of jkl's infraction.   Discussion of jkl's infraction. EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 7:53 pm

Well you can't tell that i am not sorry since you don't know the way i do an apology. I mean a simple i'm sorry is good enough for "little things." Since you are set at a narrow vision i am going to stop talking to you for now.
Back to top Go down
Patric20878
Watcher
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Discussion of jkl's infraction.   Discussion of jkl's infraction. EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 7:56 pm

The way you do an apology is insincere, and that's the way you do an apology.
And I've dealt with hundreds of people like you on my own forums. I already ran my own successful forums, twice. I know exactly how apologetic you are, from reading the way you wrote it and your behavior.
Back to top Go down
jkl
jkl

PostSubject: Re: Discussion of jkl's infraction.   Discussion of jkl's infraction. EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 8:01 pm

Thats your frame of refrence then. Have i made another flood thread or + rep thread? no. A person who is insincere would do it again and agian.
Back to top Go down
Patric20878
Watcher
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Discussion of jkl's infraction.   Discussion of jkl's infraction. EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 8:03 pm

A person who doesn't want to be banned won't do it again and again either. And that would be you.

Your apology is full of excuses. There is no frame of reference.
Back to top Go down
jkl
jkl

PostSubject: Re: Discussion of jkl's infraction.   Discussion of jkl's infraction. EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 8:10 pm

Yes their is a frame of refrence, it is the way you view things. Ok he make a new rule saying you can't use Smile in your posts anymore and banns people that posted it before the rule was added, even though your commen since says you probaly shouldn't post it.
Back to top Go down
Patric20878
Watcher
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Discussion of jkl's infraction.   Discussion of jkl's infraction. EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 8:42 pm

Not even a legit example.

Every single forum. EVERY forum, that is active, and is decent enough to have rules, has forums that forbids spamming and abusing forum functions. It is absolutely standard, and is common sense. You have no common sense, which is why you posted so many useless topics in Village Games. In fact, just look at your posts compared to mine. I have way less, yet I have pretty much the same points, and I'm sure that has to do with the length and quality of my posts compared to yours.
Back to top Go down
jkl
jkl

PostSubject: Re: Discussion of jkl's infraction.   Discussion of jkl's infraction. EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 8:49 pm

Patric20878 wrote:
Not even a legit example.

Every single forum. EVERY forum, that is active, and is decent enough to have rules, has forums that forbids spamming and abusing forum functions. It is absolutely standard, and is common sense. You have no common sense, which is why you posted so many useless topics in Village Games. In fact, just look at your posts compared to mine. I have way less, yet I have pretty much the same points, and I'm sure that has to do with the length and quality of my posts compared to yours.

No it doesn't. I got -100 points for the infraction. Also it all depends on what you think ok is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discussion of jkl's infraction.   Discussion of jkl's infraction. Empty

Back to top Go down

Discussion of jkl's infraction.
Page 1 of 1