PK-village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PK-village: The only one!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

At GummiBear.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Patric20878
Watcher
Watcher

At GummiBear. Empty
PostSubject: At GummiBear.   At GummiBear. EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 7:05 am

Quote :
I don't know why but I think your a bit of a suck up or something trying to get lots rep or trying to be a mod, dude just be yourself.( off topic sorry)
Ok i want to see who reps me.

1) I'm not a suck up. The only reason why I joined this forum is to help create this forum. I have no interest at all staying at this forum for "fun" purposes, unlike you. I am only here because I miss my old forums, and I want to see an alternative forum to Jiggmin built. Because I don't like Jiggmin.com much, and starting a new forum is hard without any guidance.

2) I don't care about rep. If you haven't noticed, my primary objective here isn't to make friends. I'm here to help, and that's it. Logically, I should get less rep if I'm unpopular, but I seriously don't give if I get less rep or not. I hardly care about rep and post count at a forum like this that gets practically nothing other than spam and non-useful posts coming all from you guys. And I won't go into age either. Just know that I'm 18, and you guys are mostly around 13 years old. I have no need or desire to impress 13 year old people.

3) I have already been a mod and an administrator. And frankly, there is no honor or respect coming from being a moderator of a site that's 15 members large, like this one. The only reason why you would make such an ignorant comment is because you think moderators are actually fun to be, and are powerful. You are wrong. Moderators have less rights and more responsibility than regular members. Moderators serve and protect a forum, they don't go around parading their status as a moderator and pissing everyone off. So don't try accusing anything if you can't backup your statements. You know nothing about being a moderator or an admin.

3) I am myself. If you still haven't picked up yet, I have the thinking and ways of a forum administrator of 7000 people. I have seen the joys and sorrows of running a successful forum, and then watch it all end in one sudden moment. And I have certainly missed my community that I've been with since 2005. My forums were more successful than Jiggmin, and along with many other contributors to that community, I have made a name for myself in the Halo Trial Modding community. You don't know anything about me to be telling me if I'm being myself.

4) If you know it's off topic, and are sorry, then why the heck did you post here? Why didn't you just make a new topic about me? You certainly are not sorry. And if you are sorry, then you are hypocritical.
Back to top Go down
jkl
jkl

At GummiBear. Empty
PostSubject: Re: At GummiBear.   At GummiBear. EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 8:34 am

Patric20878 wrote:

Just know that I'm 18, and you guys are mostly around 13 years old. I have no need or desire to impress 13 year old people.

Just to let you know, i am 15 years old and i take take quite offensive.
Back to top Go down
GummiBear
GummiBear

At GummiBear. Empty
PostSubject: Re: At GummiBear.   At GummiBear. EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 9:48 am

Patric20878 wrote:
Quote :
I don't know why but I think your a bit of a suck up or something trying to get lots rep or trying to be a mod, dude just be yourself.( off topic sorry)
Ok i want to see who reps me.

1) I'm not a suck up. The only reason why I joined this forum is to help create this forum. I have no interest at all staying at this forum for "fun" purposes, unlike you. I am only here because I miss my old forums, and I want to see an alternative forum to Jiggmin built. Because I don't like Jiggmin.com much, and starting a new forum is hard without any guidance.

2) I don't care about rep. If you haven't noticed, my primary objective here isn't to make friends. I'm here to help, and that's it. Logically, I should get less rep if I'm unpopular, but I seriously don't give if I get less rep or not. I hardly care about rep and post count at a forum like this that gets practically nothing other than spam and non-useful posts coming all from you guys. And I won't go into age either. Just know that I'm 18, and you guys are mostly around 13 years old. I have no need or desire to impress 13 year old people.

3) I have already been a mod and an administrator. And frankly, there is no honor or respect coming from being a moderator of a site that's 15 members large, like this one. The only reason why you would make such an ignorant comment is because you think moderators are actually fun to be, and are powerful. You are wrong. Moderators have less rights and more responsibility than regular members. Moderators serve and protect a forum, they don't go around parading their status as a moderator and pissing everyone off. So don't try accusing anything if you can't backup your statements. You know nothing about being a moderator or an admin.

3) I am myself. If you still haven't picked up yet, I have the thinking and ways of a forum administrator of 7000 people. I have seen the joys and sorrows of running a successful forum, and then watch it all end in one sudden moment. And I have certainly missed my community that I've been with since 2005. My forums were more successful than Jiggmin, and along with many other contributors to that community, I have made a name for myself in the Halo Trial Modding community. You don't know anything about me to be telling me if I'm being myself.

4) If you know it's off topic, and are sorry, then why the heck did you post here? Why didn't you just make a new topic about me? You certainly are not sorry. And if you are sorry, then you are hypocritical.

1) You wrote 3 twice.
2) Dude no need to do a whole thread about what I said just say in a pm.
3) Sorry.
4) You say sorry.
5) I didn't really care, your just a random dude I met online that I would rarley to but occasinly I do so no need to make a whole thread about me.
6) To your last statement I would rather just use one tiny post to say something small then use a whole thread for 30 words.
7) Can we lock the thread now I've read it?
Back to top Go down
Patric20878
Watcher
Watcher

At GummiBear. Empty
PostSubject: Re: At GummiBear.   At GummiBear. EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 9:49 am

Just so you know, I said "mostly around 13 years old". That's like a kid saying they are eight years old when someone else says they are around seven.

And I really don't care how old you are. If you are 15 years old, then stop acting like a 13 year old. And if you want anyone to care what you think, start caring about what others think first.
Back to top Go down
GummiBear
GummiBear

At GummiBear. Empty
PostSubject: Re: At GummiBear.   At GummiBear. EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 9:50 am

Patric20878 wrote:
Just so you know, I said "mostly around 13 years old". That's like a kid saying they are eight years old when someone else says they are around seven.

And I really don't care how old you are. If you are 15 years old, then stop acting like a 13 year old. And if you want anyone to care what you think, start caring about what others think first.

Please read my statement.
Back to top Go down
Patric20878
Watcher
Watcher

At GummiBear. Empty
PostSubject: Re: At GummiBear.   At GummiBear. EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 9:54 am

That was reserved for jkl.

Don't rush me.
Back to top Go down
GummiBear
GummiBear

At GummiBear. Empty
PostSubject: Re: At GummiBear.   At GummiBear. EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 9:56 am

ok
Back to top Go down
Patric20878
Watcher
Watcher

At GummiBear. Empty
PostSubject: Re: At GummiBear.   At GummiBear. EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 10:00 am

@ GummiBear:

I did write three twice. Mistake.

There is no point in PM'ing you. And why would I PM you? You hijacked the suggestions thread on purpose, even though you knew it was off topic, and tried using "sorry" to excuse it.

"I don't know why but I think your a bit of a suck up or something trying to get lots rep or trying to be a mod, dude just be yourself.( off topic sorry)"

If you won't PM me that, why should I PM you? And there is nothing wrong with posting a thread about you. If you don't want it to be public, then don't make that statement in the forums.

And sure, lock it. Since you rather have it privately discussed, GummiBear.
Back to top Go down
GummiBear
GummiBear

At GummiBear. Empty
PostSubject: Re: At GummiBear.   At GummiBear. EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 10:02 am

Patric20878 wrote:
@ GummiBear:

I did write three twice. Mistake.

There is no point in PM'ing you. And why would I PM you? You hijacked the suggestions thread on purpose, even though you knew it was off topic, and tried using "sorry" to excuse it.

"I don't know why but I think your a bit of a suck up or something trying to get lots rep or trying to be a mod, dude just be yourself.( off topic sorry)"

If you won't PM me that, why should I PM you? And there is nothing wrong with posting a thread about you. If you don't want it to be public, then don't make that statement in the forums.

And sure, lock it. Since you rather have it privately discussed, GummiBear.

I don't want to discuss I want to leave it their ok? lets just forget about it what do you say?
Back to top Go down
Patric20878
Watcher
Watcher

At GummiBear. Empty
PostSubject: Re: At GummiBear.   At GummiBear. EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 10:06 am

Sure. I don't mind.

Even though you seemed to have forgot that you accused me of being a suck up, a rep obsessed member, and of doing all this because I'm trying to be mod, as well as not being myself, which is very insulting, I'll let it go.

And of course you would want to. You say things like this, and then you regret starting it.
Back to top Go down
jkl
jkl

At GummiBear. Empty
PostSubject: Re: At GummiBear.   At GummiBear. EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 10:24 am

Patric, you should be a mod you act like a strick teacher. On these forum i havn't really acted my age, oh well. There is a compleate diffrence from a suck up and a person trying to keep the forums "intact." Patric in no way is a suck up and if you think he is then you havn't really seen the true suck ups.
Back to top Go down
GummiBear
GummiBear

At GummiBear. Empty
PostSubject: Re: At GummiBear.   At GummiBear. EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 3:09 pm

Ok. ok. I'm sorry just leave me alone.
Back to top Go down
SparKzz
SparKzz

At GummiBear. Empty
PostSubject: Re: At GummiBear.   At GummiBear. EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:37 pm

No offense to any one else but I think hes doing an okay job... maybe a little over the top but the main thing is, is that he is trying to help us all out. Even though his arguments are sometimes in more of an aggressive manner doesn't mean he doesn't like you.
Back to top Go down
jkl
jkl

At GummiBear. Empty
PostSubject: Re: At GummiBear.   At GummiBear. EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 6:29 pm

SparKzz wrote:
No offense to any one else but I think hes doing an okay job... maybe a little over the top but the main thing is, is that he is trying to help us all out. Even though his arguments are sometimes in more of an aggressive manner doesn't mean he doesn't like you.

He hasn't been on duty yet since he hasn't log on yet. Any posts are from when he was just a member.
Back to top Go down
Patric20878
Watcher
Watcher

At GummiBear. Empty
PostSubject: Re: At GummiBear.   At GummiBear. EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 8:04 pm

Well, I'm glad you guys understand that I'm trying to help.

And yeah, I debate fiercely. No dislike intended, of course.

I came here knowing that people will dislike me for at least a short period for aggressively causing change. I was hated in SGW for a month before people understand. So again, thanks for understanding and making my life easier here.
Back to top Go down
jkl
jkl

At GummiBear. Empty
PostSubject: Re: At GummiBear.   At GummiBear. EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 8:20 pm

I don't hate people for their idea's, i hate the idea's. I don't hate any one. I hope this forum gets active and i have stoped spamming my posts.
Back to top Go down
Patric20878
Watcher
Watcher

At GummiBear. Empty
PostSubject: Re: At GummiBear.   At GummiBear. EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 8:36 pm

Awesome. Once this forum gets active, even better. Good that you'll stop spamming, because know that it is forum standard knowledge that anyone who spams or posts regularly in pointless topic is by default, not to be taken seriously. hohoho Razz
Back to top Go down
jkl
jkl

At GummiBear. Empty
PostSubject: Re: At GummiBear.   At GummiBear. EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 8:40 pm

That is true. i am going to go on kongregate and see if i can't get more people to join, brb.
Back to top Go down
SparKzz
SparKzz

At GummiBear. Empty
PostSubject: Re: At GummiBear.   At GummiBear. EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 8:56 pm

Yeah, Ive been getting people.. be awesome if this got big Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jkl
jkl

At GummiBear. Empty
PostSubject: Re: At GummiBear.   At GummiBear. EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 9:02 pm

SparKzz wrote:
Yeah, Ive been getting people.. be awesome if this got big Very Happy

yup, adding one by one.
Back to top Go down
Patric20878
Watcher
Watcher

At GummiBear. Empty
PostSubject: Re: At GummiBear.   At GummiBear. EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 9:36 pm

Yeah, what isn't hard is getting people. There's literally thousands and millions of people on the net.

The thing that's hard is to get members to stay here, be active, and contribute.
Back to top Go down
GummiBear
GummiBear

At GummiBear. Empty
PostSubject: Re: At GummiBear.   At GummiBear. EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 2:25 am

Yes.
Back to top Go down
jkl
jkl

At GummiBear. Empty
PostSubject: Re: At GummiBear.   At GummiBear. EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 8:39 am

That is true.
Back to top Go down
SparKzz
SparKzz

At GummiBear. Empty
PostSubject: Re: At GummiBear.   At GummiBear. EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 8:32 pm

Yeah I got people and next second their gone...
Back to top Go down
GummiBear
GummiBear

At GummiBear. Empty
PostSubject: Re: At GummiBear.   At GummiBear. EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 1:15 am

I got JamMan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

At GummiBear. Empty
PostSubject: Re: At GummiBear.   At GummiBear. Empty

Back to top Go down

At GummiBear.