PK-village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PK-village: The only one!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Important, regarding PK411

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Patric20878
Watcher
Watcher

Important, regarding PK411 Empty
PostSubject: Important, regarding PK411   Important, regarding PK411 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 9:19 pm

Shooter PK411.

You seriously need to be more active. I am not kidding. You are the administrator, and by law of being administrator, you should be contributing to this forum far more than anyone.. I am here to help you set up your forum, not do it all for you. Really, do you actually expect anyone to care about this forum if you won't devote the time to it?

I haven't seen any forum improvement so far since I joined. You haven't stickied any topics, confirmed any changes to the forum in the News section, added any new forums, updated rules, been active much, or do anything to let us know that you're making a serious effort to start this site.. You do know that I have no power at all to actually directly make improvements on the site, right? If you won't make changes, who will? God ain't going to help those who don't help themselves.

Now please, start being more active already, as an admin. No one needs you to make one hour long posts telling us whether we have access or not to each section of the forum, because frankly, that isn't your priority. Spend your time doing things that we members can't do or figure out ourselves.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
jkl
jkl

PostSubject: Re: Important, regarding PK411   Important, regarding PK411 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:16 pm

He does log on every day but as you said he needs to keep us in the loop.
Back to top Go down
GummiBear
GummiBear

PostSubject: Re: Important, regarding PK411   Important, regarding PK411 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 2:27 am

Jiggmin doesn't log in every day so why does he have to?
Back to top Go down
Patric20878
Watcher
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Important, regarding PK411   Important, regarding PK411 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 5:12 am

"He skips class all day and failed the last 10 years of his life, WHY CAN'T I??!?!" *whines*

Does JV = PK Village? Is PK Village active yet? How many members does PK Village have? And do I give a damn whether Jiggmin logs on or not? Especially since he isn't being a good admin?

._.

And christ, read the entire post, and you would know why.
Back to top Go down
GummiBear
GummiBear

PostSubject: Re: Important, regarding PK411   Important, regarding PK411 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 12:29 pm

ok i read it i undertstand
Back to top Go down
JamMan
JamMan

PostSubject: Re: Important, regarding PK411   Important, regarding PK411 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 1:11 pm

Patric20878 wrote:
"He skips class all day and failed the last 10 years of his life, WHY CAN'T I??!?!" *whines*

Does JV = PK Village? Is PK Village active yet? How many members does PK Village have? And do I give a damn whether Jiggmin logs on or not? Especially since he isn't being a good admin?

._.

And christ, read the entire post, and you would know why.
Why do you have your whole force all against GummiBear all the time?
Back to top Go down
Patric20878
Watcher
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Important, regarding PK411   Important, regarding PK411 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 5:33 pm

I only have my "whole force" against anyone when they clearly aren't making any effort to have common sense, respect others, or think for themselves. I don't dislike people. I only dislike behavior.

And why are you defending him? If you actually read everything, you would know why.

And speaking of that, I highly doubt you are actually your own account. First, your intro asked us to rep GummiBear for referring you. In all my years of being an administrator and moderator, NO ONE does that besides alternate accounts.

And then SparKzz says something like, "Anyone check his IP? Alternate Account?"

And then this post.

Just to let you know, if you aren't him, then sorry for my accusations, and ignore the below.

But if you are GummiBear, then you are being dishonest and immature for making an alt account for backing your main account up. If you are him, I suggest you admit it now, before I find out whether you are using an alt, because I WILL run IP tests on your posts and account and see if you share the same address.

Oh, and SparKzz, did they share the same IP addresses? Save me the time, if you would be so kind. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
GummiBear
GummiBear

PostSubject: Re: Important, regarding PK411   Important, regarding PK411 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 1:14 am

Patric20878 wrote:
I only have my "whole force" against anyone when they clearly aren't making any effort to have common sense, respect others, or think for themselves. I don't dislike people. I only dislike behavior.

And why are you defending him? If you actually read everything, you would know why.

And speaking of that, I highly doubt you are actually your own account. First, your intro asked us to rep GummiBear for referring you. In all my years of being an administrator and moderator, NO ONE does that besides alternate accounts.

And then this post.

Just to let you know, if you aren't him, then sorry for my accusations, and ignore the below.

But if you are GummiBear, then you are being dishonest and immature for making an alt account for backing your main account up. If you are him, I suggest you admit it now, before I find out whether you are using an alt, because I WILL run IP tests on your posts and account and see if you share the same address.

Oh, and SparKzz, did they share the same IP addresses? Save me the time, if you would be so kind. Thanks.

To be honest I had no idea he was going to do that but I showed him this site because in real life we good friends and he joins every site I join so we aren't the same people I swear on my life that if I'm lying ban me ok?
Back to top Go down
JamMan
JamMan

PostSubject: Re: Important, regarding PK411   Important, regarding PK411 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 12:28 pm

Patric20878 wrote:

And then this post.

Have you ran your tests yet?
Back to top Go down
jkl
jkl

PostSubject: Re: Important, regarding PK411   Important, regarding PK411 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 12:31 pm

JamMan wrote:
Patric20878 wrote:

And then this post.

Have you ran your tests yet?

I need to wait tell GummiBear logs in then i well be able to tell.
Back to top Go down
JamMan
JamMan

PostSubject: Re: Important, regarding PK411   Important, regarding PK411 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 11:44 am

Well I'll tell you now i am not gummibear,we are just friends in real life.Run the test to double check if you want to be sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important, regarding PK411   Important, regarding PK411 Empty

Back to top Go down

Important, regarding PK411
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PK-village :: Village centre :: Discussion hall-
Jump to: